Saturday, March 30, 2013

shopping in london | haul


So I went on a school trip to London earlier this week with my friends and it was pretty great! We had to be at the school at 4am on Monday morning and then we arrived back to the school at 10:30pm on Wednesday. It was so much fun and we did loads of tourist-y things like go on the London Eye but we also got to go shopping in Westfield. I didn't get too much because in honesty I spent most of my money on food and drinks and musical programmes but I thought I'd share with you the few things I did manage to purchase!

Waterproof Eyeliner £5
Lip Crayon in Wave Goodbye £7
The Topshop where I live doesn't sell make-up... so of course when I caught sight of it I had to buy some. I picked up waterproof eyeliner 'cause I've always wanted to test that out (works amazingly, I swear I'll never buy ordinary eyeliner pencil again!) and a pretty pink lip crayon.

Cream Blush in Morning Dew £6
Cheek Duo in Desert Sun £12.50
I also bought a cream blush in the colour 'morning dew'. I've wanted to try one of Topshop's blushes for ages now (the colours are pretty and c'mon look at the packaging!) and it didn't disappoint. It blends in really well and gives a 'healthy glow'. The Cheek Duo is a bronzer and blush in one. It applies really light, pretty and peachy. I think it's perfect for everyday make-up and I might even reach for it quicker than Benefit's Hoola.

Nail Polish in Pool Party £5
I've talked about Topshop nail polishes in previous posts but in case your a newbie (hi, welcome) in a nutshell I love them. Especially the colours. I got this pretty teal blue in the colour Pool Party. I think I'm going to wear it tomorrow for Easter. It's a really cute Spring/Summer colour.

MAC Studio Sculpt £24
This is actually the first proper thing I've bought from MAC which excites me. I have eyeliner in smoulder (not great) but I bought that online. There's a MAC store (A STORE) in Westfield and we spent a good hour in there! I got colour matched and bought Studio Sculpt in NW15 (the lightest I think) I love it and I'm looking forward to using it for night's out ect. It really does make your skin look flawless something I've never really been able to achieve.

My Future Listography £11.99
I've had my eye on this for a while - ever since Sprinkle Of Glitter blogged about it. When my sister saw it she said 'That's you in a book' which I like to think is true! I love list making and daydreaming so I adore this book. It has cute little list titles like 'List TV Series To See' and 'List The Qualities You Want To Have As A Parent Or Godparent'. There were tons more adorable books in Urban Outfitters like Wreck This Journal and Blog Inc.

I hope you enjoyed my little London haul. I really loved my few days there and I can't wait to go back someday!

Stay Beautiful,
Niamh

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh that lip pencil looks really pretty perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try the mac foundation!! I love Westfield! Did you go to the one in Shepards Bush/White City? I go to that one whenever i'm there, its pretty amazing.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had wanted to try it for agesss. Em honestly I don't now! It was kind of close to central london? It's fab though!

      Delete
  3. Seems like you had a lovely time, and bought some gorgeous things too(:
    raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...