Monday, June 03, 2013

30 Day Snap #1 | Collage

Heya guys, 
I know this challenge technically started 3 days ago but I thought I'd just join in now and keep going until July 3rd. I'm sure you all know what this is but in case you're unsure Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter created a fun tag where everyone shares a photo everyday for 30 days. It can be anything and all you have to do is upload the photo and talk a little bit about it!


So for my first photo I thought I'd show you a little project I'm doing at the minute. I'm currently completely collaging my bedroom. Well I'm going to do this with three of my walls and then leave the other one. I really enjoy cutting out the photos from magazines, it's very therapeutic! I'm going to continue doing it once my exams are donezo (June 14th fyi) 

I think it's a great way to add a little bit of personality to your bedroom...
What do you think? 

P.S If anyone else is doing the 30 Day Snap let me know below!

6 comments:

  1. Totally copying my wall :P it looks great though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're walls aren't like this? Are they? I thought they had like Art and comics?
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck in your exams sistaaaa :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and characterful! Hope your exams go well :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you stick it to the wall with?

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...