Friday, June 14, 2013

30 Day Snap #12 | Summer Soon

Heya Guys, 
I'm vair vair happy right now... 
My tests are done! 
So I got out of school early, as soon as my last exam was collected, and went downtown with my friend. I bought a MUA blush, Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream and Maybelline Gel Eyeliner from Superdrug.
I lurve buying new make-up. I could easily spend hours looking around Boots or Debenhams. There was an offer on for Maybelline - 'buy one get the second half price' which was pretty tempting. 
A free gift also came with Glamour but I just bought the first one I saw and ended up with a lip liner. Initially I was disappointed when I realised I had chose it cause I never wear lip liner... but then I realised I don't own one so hey maybe it''s better than another mascara! 
Lastly I bought food. Lots and lots of food. I also got a Subway for lunch which was delicious. Although I'm super boring with my sandwiches - I always get plain chicken and cheese.

Anyway I'm pretty happy right now. In my opinion there is nothing better than lying up in your jimjams watching TV, flicking through a new magazine and eating food. 

lots of love Niamh

6 comments:

  1. looks like you got loads of lovely new makeup, I've really been wanting to try that Maybelline gel eyeliner! the strawberry laces are making me so hungry haha :') xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually the first time I tried gel eyeliner and I'm so impressed! Idk it's so much easier compared to liquid liner. And the photo is actually making me hungry now cause i've eaten all of the food and now there's nothing left :( I hate when there is like no nice food in the house! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks like a heaven hamper, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the maybleine dream freh BB cream, but its running out. :( is the dream pure BB any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It says it's for oily skin but my skin is combo and it suits fine. It has a more matte finish and isn't as 'runny' as Dream Fresh xx

      Delete
  4. Great post as usual, love these pictures :) congrats on finishing your exams :)xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...