Saturday, June 15, 2013

30 Day Snap #13 | Netflix & Art

Heya Guys, 
Since my tests are finished I decided to try the Netflix free trial. I love films and TV shows and I'm always watching something so it's perfect! I watched The Last Song and H20:Just Add Water today. I know H20:Just Add Water is a show for like eleven year olds but I never finished the series and I really want to! I also stopped watching Gossip Girl around Season 3 a few years ago so I'm gonna start watching it again. 


While watching Netflix I tried to do some Art. I seriously need to spend some time over Summer drawing cause I've kind of fell behind. We also got a Chinese takeaway for dinner which was yummy but now I really need a drink of water! 

love you lots Niamh

8 comments:

  1. You're so good at art xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE netflix! I've watched so many things thanks to that show, currently watching a series called 'the killing'. It's great but so heartbreaking!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same notebook!
    netflix is my best friend in the evenings <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion & Celebrity Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I've been snooping around! I'm also an Irish blogger. A Chinese takeaway is possibly the best thing ever. Lovely blog, I'm definitely following x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know it's 1:30pm and I'm craving some fried rice right now :)

      Delete
  5. I am 15 too, and I am addicted to Netflix. I used to watch H2O too, but it doesn't show on teennick:(

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. gossip girl is perfect I'm on series 4 :)
    www.getthelookweekly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...