Wednesday, June 05, 2013

30 Day Snap #3 | Study Session

Heya Guys, 
Yes. A photo of where I study. I'm following the trend with this one! 


I have a Biology GCSE module later on this afternoon and I'm pretty nervous :( 
I've been really bad at studying this year. Like really bad. 
The idea of repeating exams sounds terrible to me but I'd be surprised if I won't have to. I am the biggest procrastinator ever... remember that collage I showed you on day 1 of this challenge? I did that instead of revising! I watch YouTube videos and old movies I've seen 1000 times. I'll even just sit and daydream. 
It's bad but hopefully next year I'll learn from my mistakes and get organised. 
Yeaaaah. Probably won't happen but I can dream!

love you lots Niamh

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Your room looks so fun :D Hope your exam went well xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It went... okay! Meh, you know? Like alright!
      Sadly I have tests until next Friday :(
      Anyway thank you x

      Delete
  2. I love your desk! I hope you're exam went well and good luck for them! Some of my friends have them also, they said the biology went better than they expected, I hope it went the same for you!
    Becky xoxo
    mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! The exam went okay but yeah I get were your friends are coming from! Like a lot of people were happy with it but I think I made some silly mistakes and revised the wrong things although some of it went well... meh it's done and hopefully (hopefully!) I won't have to repeat it :)

      Delete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...