Friday, June 07, 2013

30 Day Snap #5 | France

Heya Guys, 
Two days ago I showed you a snap of me paragliding and today I'm kind of extending that post by showing you another photo I took while up in the air that day.
 Again, I know I may be slightly cheating when it comes to the 30 Day Snap challenge because you are supposed to take a photo everyday to document your month... But I'm revising everyday and how boring would it be to see a pic of that?!
 Therefore I'm kind of using this 'snap a day' to let you know a little bit more about me right now...
Hope you're all okay with that.
Don't worry though I'll start doing it properly soon!


On our holiday last year we went to the South of France near the Alps. Although I don't know exactly where we were (sorry I'm really bad with places and directions and Geography) I know the town we stayed in was really pretty. We stayed in a Chalet and more people actually visit the town in the Winter as it's a Ski Resort. I've never been skiing but I'd love to go someday... 

Where was the last place you went on holiday? Have you ever been on a skiing trip? 

lots of love Niamh

2 comments:

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...