Saturday, June 08, 2013

30 Day Snap #6 | Sims, YouTube & Blogs

Heya Guys, 
So today has been... a bit of a fail. 
I have 50% of my Math GCSE on Tuesday and I'm currently failing (YES FAILING!) it.
Therefore my plan was to have a 3 day cramming session so I can do okay... but instead I watched YouTube videos, read blogs and played Sims. SIMS! I haven't played that in ages but for some reason today I felt like playing it. Why do I do this to myself?!


I still have tonight and two more days to study so don't worry about me. I'll force myself to do some work. Today was actually lovely though, so sunny and even though I was procrastinating I had a nice lil day. 
As you can see in the photo I'm using two laptops (one's my sisters) one for YouTube and one for blogs... I know, I have a problem. 

lots of love Niamh

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7572137/?claim=az4c2257bbc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>  (ignore this, just Bloglovin shtuff.)

3 comments:

  1. I always do the same, exactly when I need to get revising! I have my exams the week after next... but its so difficult to revise! It would be nice to contact someone in a similar situation to me!
    Becky xoxo
    mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk
    P.S. I noticed you put my banner in your banner box! Thank you so much!- I'll be returning the favour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah like everything becomes so much more interesting when you should be revising and I always find something I can lose myself in that's not school work! And yes your blog is one of my favsss :)
      Good luck in your exams xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I really appreciated it! Good luck!

    Alex :)

    http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...