Sunday, June 09, 2013

30 Day Snap #7 | Sunny Photography Session

Heya Guys, 
Whenever I feel stressed (like right now) I need to just sloooow down. I do something enjoyable for half an hour or so and then deal with whatever is making me stressed. 
Yesterday (or was it the day before?) I was getting really down about exams and I wasn't doing anything productive so I grabbed my camera, went outside and started taking loads of photos. It was very therapeutic. 


I'm quite happy with the photo above (if I do say so myself!)
 I was just taking a picture of the plant, I didn't realise there was an ant there until right before I clicked the snap button! 
Anyway if you're getting yourself worked up about something I suggest you just take a break before sorting it out. It doesn't have to be taking photos - maybe it's watching an episode of One Tree Hill, reading Company or having a bath. 
Whatever it is though, enjoy it and then move on to the problem. Hopefully you'll have a clearer mind and you'll feel much more able to face the task ahead. 

Now I'm going to have to start practicing what I preach and tackle some math past papers!

lots of love Niamh 

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog. Love your photos!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay, I just went on your blog and it's lovely x

      Delete
  2. This is a really pretty photo niamh :) I actually really love it

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...