Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Day Snap #8 | Washing Line & BBQ's

Heya Guys, 
I'm sorry I'm doing this so late but I just spent all evening revising and now my brain is like mush. The worst part is I don't even know that much so I'm nearly 100% sure I'll be repeating the exam! Although my mum told me not to have that attitude ;) 
I guess you could say today has been extremely average... actually below average cause I had a bit of a 'freak out' over my tests. Yes I'm one of those people. I wish I was a calm and nonchalant sort of person but I just get so stressed out. And it's not even necessary. Did you know 90% of the things we worry about never happens?

Wow okay I'm way off topic -  I am in a rambling sort of mood. 
On to the picture!


So in case you have been living under a rock (literally) you'd know the weather has been fab recently! Well okay presuming you are all from the UK.
Anyway my family had like three BBQ's in a row this week cause I guess you have to appreciate this weather while it lasts. Or maybe it was because BBQ's are easier to cook compared to like proper dinners... yeah that's probably it :)

Sunshine makes me so happy - I'm beyond excited for holidays this year...
(I know that sounds cheesy but I don't know how else to say it!)

lots of love Niamh

3 comments:

  1. Would you like to swap buttons?
    XXX
    Alannah
    Neonandfeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome :)
    (I followed you)
    Laura,
    http://prettyperfe-c-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...