Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Day Snap #9 | Rain, rain go away!

 I guess I spoke too soon yesterday when I was talking about how lovely the weather has been because today was miserable.


Let's just say today has not been my day. I guess I should have known that when I pulled back my curtains this morning and saw the rain... it set the mood. Do you remember my math exam that I was worried about yesterday? It was awful. Then the afternoon dragged on because math was the only test that day so we had 3 hours to 'study'. I felt feel sick and I had to go to my after school class until half 6 (I'm doing Media Studies.) Now I'm home and I have three more tests this week and I just feel... crap. Sorry for the self pity and moaning... I just needed to get that out of my system! 

There's always tomorrow ;) 

Honestly though as depressing as it is I'm not too bothered by the rain because I didn't really get to enjoy the sun as I was 'studying'. Let's just hope the nice weather comes back by July...

love you lots Niamh

7 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your blog! I just spent the last half an hour reading through all of your posts, aah you're just amazing! Thank you for all of your lovely comments, my exams have just finished (well apart from French) which means I can finally get properly back into blogging and maybe making videos. I hope you feel better soon, I know how awful it is feeling ill as you go into an exam, and it's so annoying when you have basically the whole day as revision before an exam, because you don't get anything done you just get more and more worried! I'm sure you'll have done super well though :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! That's so funny cause I literally read through all your posts the other day, your blog is just so good :) You're really good at YouTube as well! Uh I know sometimes it's better to get an exam over with, even if you didn't study that much. Thanks but I'll probably be repeating a good few... Good luck in French!
      Looking forward to reading your new posts x

      Delete
  2. The weather in England has taken a turn for the worst too :( suppose it's not surprising, but it is so annoying! Exam session can be totally overwhelming and stressul. I've just finished my exams for this year so I understand your pain! You'll feel so good when they're all over, keep your chin up and good luck! :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm just very excited to get them over with! Only 2 more days...
      And yeah I know what you mean about it not be surprising but I think we all just got used to the sun! x

      Delete
  3. your photos are stunning niamh!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here,in Estonia is sunny ;))
    Followed you,
    Laura
    http://prettyperfe-c-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...