Wednesday, June 26, 2013

30 Day Snap FAIL

Heya Guys, 
Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while but I should be posting everyday because I started the 30 Day Snap by Sprinkle of Glitter. So I guess I just want to let you know that I am a complete fail! 
I liked posting everyday... it was fun and definitely helped me get 'back into' blogging. But posting everyday about my day? Yeah that was hard. I don't do exciting things often (as you can tell!) and I hate writing blog posts if I don't think they're any good. 
Anyway I want to thank you if you actually read my daily posts :) 
I'll still be doing lifestyle posts but I feel like I haven't talked about beauty in forever.
I hope all of you are enjoying your Summer so far, I get incredibly lazy so I'm trying to be productive!

love you lots Niamh

On a side note - 
Thank you so much for 100 followers, I'm over ze moon and ze stars :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha, shame on me noooow!
      you should do one since you're life is actually interesting in the USA :)

      Delete
  2. That's such a pretty photo of that flower and congrats on 100 followers!! x

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...