Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I got a fringe

So. I did it. I got a fringe!
I went to the hairdressers this afternoon (which was lovely by the way) and got my hair cut. 
I showed the hairdresser a picture of Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift & Alexa Chung and she said the Alexa Chung fringe would most suit me. 
I'm pretty sure I like it... yeah I think so. I mean I'm forever changing my mind on these things but I think I'll stick with a fringe for a while... 


I can be such a poser, I know!
And like the photo's from my last post, excuse the crappy webcam quality & my face but I thought you may be curious to know if I got a fringe or not!


 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

18 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the liebster award... take a look at my latest post!

    Hannah XX
    www.randombrilliancewithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much but I did the liebster award before so I probably won't do it again - thanks a million for nominating me though & I enjoyed reading yours :)

      Delete
  2. Niamh, you look lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I immediately thought of Alexa Chung when I saw the photos! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This suits you down to a T! Love it :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so like Alexa Chung in these photos ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really nice on you Niamh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really suit that fringe! I love your blog so much! Look I'm doing a little survey thing and I just need to know what 5 things you would like to buy! Obviously within a price range of about £20 each! I would really appreciate if you gave me a few items! Thanks again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! You look so mature and beautiful!
    http://mollsiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the top picture and my immediate thought was "Alexa Chung!" Suits you a lot:) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you suit it so much like oh my god! How thick is your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucy! Hmm not very thick - like it's closer to thin than thick for sure. Although since cutting it up to my shoulders it's seems a lil' thicker (:

      Delete
  11. I love your hair - it's gorgeous! The hairdresser did a good job of 'Chunging' it up, haha! Love your blog by the way - so adorable!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh it's so cute!! definitely getting a fringe now :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...