Sunday, July 14, 2013

kitten & the seaside | online journal

It's been a wee while, hasn't it? 
As I'm sure you all know we had a heatwave in the UK and therefore I spent less time on the internet (for once!) 
I had a lovely little week so I thought I'd share a few snaps with you...

#1 I got a new kitten last week! I called her Penny after Penny Lane in Almost Famous (there's also a Penny in Dirty Dancing, my favourite film). She's adorable & is actually curled up beside me as I type this. 

#2 Pier Jumping! I went to a lifeguard/rescue course at the beach with my friend & it was a week long. It was lovely and relaxed - there was two classes that lasted about 20 minutes and the rest of the day you could sunbathe or go pier jumping or really whatever you wanted! 

#3 The Beach! In true hipster style I took a photo of my sunglasses (well they're actually my sister's but she doesn't know I took them,shhhh) on the beach. (disclaimer - I am not a hipster, I just like this photo!) 

#4 Reading and Eating! Finally, today is another hot day so I'm just relaxing outside with Paper Towns by John Green and an ice pop. I borrowed the book from my friend and I'm hoping I'll enjoy it more than The Fault In Our Stars (I'm like the only person on the planet who isn't obsessed with that novel!)

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute! haha I love the hipster sunglasses photo :)

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to ready paper towns! Is it good? I mean, it's John Green so theres no reason for it notto be! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i'm still at the beginning of it but so far, so good! And yeah I wanna read all of his books, especially Looking For Alaska! x

      Delete
  3. Awww, your kitty! + I really want to read paper towns :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I Love your blog! I Think you are irish!if you are i am to! I started a blog check it out if you want :)http://edevally.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog Post I love your photos. I just read that book about a month ago its a great read.

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...