Sunday, September 01, 2013

perfect school-friendly nails | NOTD

My school is very strict about nail polish - basically you aren't allowed it on.
Of course there are days when you get away with wearing it but instead of taking the risk I've found the perfect 'french manicure' pink that is so simple teachers won't tell you to remove it (I hope!)

Essie Muchi Muchi

I've definitely mentioned this nail polish in a favourites post before but I've recently become a bit obsessed with it.
 One layer is perfect for school - shiny and pretty but not obvious. 
Two layers (which I have on in the pictures) is great for the weekend.

Simple but effective, I think!

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I love that color! I'll have to check it out next time I go out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a similar essie shade to this which I'm going to try to wear for school as well! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this shade! I'm always looking out for pinks and nudes because we're not technically allowed anything on our nails either, hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and simple!
    Just out of curiosity, what is your school's reason for the nail polish ban?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wish I knew! I think it's to keep a 'tidy' image...
      the plus side is we're allowed to wear 'subtle' make-up :)

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Love this shade it's so pretty and subtle

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty shade - and thank for following my blog :) x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel your pain with the strict teachers thing - we aren't allowed nail polish or makeup or coloured coats or anything! Silly rules are so annoying haha. Just followed you on bloglovin, I'd love if you could check out my blog too!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...