Monday, September 23, 2013

the autumn tag

hello autumn
souce: weheartit.com

I haven't blogged in so long I actually forget how to start. 
No seriously I've been staring at my laptop screen for 10 minutes trying to think of a good way to say 'Hey, I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been meaning to work on that but well now I'm going to do the Autumn tag'.

Was that a good way of saying it? Yeah I didn't think so...

Anyway terrible introduction aside, I'm really happy Autumn is here (or on it's way at least).
I live for Autumn and Winter because I love everything cosy and warm!
So since I'm off school sick and I'm not really in the mood to take photos I thought 'WHY NOT DO AN AUTUMN TAG WHERE I CAN JUST GET PHOTOS FROM WE HEART IT TO MAKE MY RAMBLINGS LOOK PRETTY???' 
And here I am typing away. 

Question Time: 

FAVOURITE THING ABOUT AUTUMN? 

An obvious favourite thing is the cold weather. The air feels fresher and you can wear pretty gloves/scarves/hats. 

Autumn is baking season and who doesn't love to bake?! 
I also love to snuggle up and watch my current favourite TV show (gossip girl!) 

Perfect mornings

FAVOURITE DRINK?

Hands down hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.

Hot chocolate

FAVOURITE SCENT/CANDLE?

I'm not a huge candle fan. It's not that I don't love candles - cause I do - it's just I wouldn't spend my money on them. I usually just take whatever candle my mum buys. This is a pretty boring, common answer but I love Cinnamon-y, Christmas -y candles!

Winter

BEST LIPSTICK? 

I'd love to say a red/berry lipstick but I've always been quite afraid of dark colours on my lips! This year I definitely want to get out of my comfort zone and buy a few deep red lipsticks. 
Therefore I don't really have one lipstick that stands out as being the best for autumn - so am I cheating if I say a lip balm? Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me.

Baby lips
GO-TO MOISTURISER?

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser for the face. 
I'd love to try Soap & Glory's Hand Food as I've heard only good things about it.

rosyjoy (◕‿◕✿) | via Tumblr

GO-TO COLOUR FOR THE EYES?

Neutral matte eyeshadows and metallic golds/browns - I go darker in Autumn/Winter.


GJatoi♔


FAVOURITE MUSIC TO LISTEN TO?

Taylor Swift's album Red was released last October and everytime I listen to it it brings me back to last autumn and I feel how I did last year - does that make sense? Like when some songs bring you back to when you first heard them? So I love listening to Taylor Swift (Okay when do I not?!)
I also love Gabrielle Aplin, Nina Nesbitt and some Regina Spektor.

http://c-arpethatfuckingdiem.tumblr.com/

FAVOURITE OUTFIT TO WEAR?

Boots, Jumpers, Satchels, Tights, Dresses...

(60) outfits | Tumblr
Fashion. | via Tumblr
😍👑🙏

AUTUMN TREAT?

Probably a new winter coat. 
Oh and I really want fairy lights for my room this year!

Blake

FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

I love to go shopping at night. Excuse my cheesiness but I find it so lovely walking around the shops in hope of buying something new - often drinking a hot chocolate, in your favourite outfit and with good company. I especially love shopping in Autumn/Winter because it's dark outside early and there is usually pretty fairy lights!

Me

QUESTIONS COMPLETED. 

I tag my friend Eleanor who just started a blog - go check it out!
I also tag everyone single one you reading this (I actually wasn't tagged by anyone, haha I just thought I'd give it a go!)

Do you love Autumn/Fall?

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Most of your answers are exactly what I would have put, cool post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to your answers so much I love fall <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and all of the pictures you put with it! :D I'm so excited for Autumn. Definitely my favorite season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki! It's definitely mine too xx

      Delete
  4. I love the style of this post, as well as Autumn too, might give it a go myself! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gossip girl too:)
    cass from http://heyitscassxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...