Sunday, October 20, 2013

lovely little things


I've been loving a few little things lately and I really want to share them with you!
It's not much, just a few small things that have made my October much more enjoyable.

Emoji



I buy Glamour magazine every month but this time I especially needed wanted it in my life when I discovered Taylor was on the cover. If you're new around here you'll quickly learn that I LOVE Taylor Swift!

She looks so amazing in the photo-shoot (she actually changed her twitter icon to one of the photos which she doesn't do often!) and her interview was great too.
 Sorry to those of you who aren't such a fan of Taylor's - I'll stop raving about her now!

If you haven't already bought the November issue of Glamour you should while you still can (I really love the 'Hey, It's OK...' feature!)

Emoji


Maybelline Baby Lips - they've been reviewed on pretty much every beauty blog, right?
They are the 'thing' in the blogging world right now (or maybe I'm a little late!)
Some people love them while others hate them & I have mixed feelings.

You see I bought Pink Punch a few weeks ago but I rarely use it. This is because it's not very moisturising and if your lips are chapped it'll cling to the dry parts. Then you're left looking like you've experimented with make-up made for a seven year old (you know those lipsticks I'm talking about? Where it looks like you've put crayon on your lips?)
I mean it's not always like this - if your lips aren't chapped it'll look pretty - but Pink Punch is definitely overrated for me.

The only lip-balm from the collection that makes the hype -almost- worth it is Cherry Me.
Last April my mum bought me it while she was in Florida as Baby Lips wasn't available in the UK and I had seen them in so many american magazines & loved the packaging!

Unlike Pink Punch, Cherry Me is very moisturising and it gives a really lovely, subtle red tint to your lips.
So perfect for everyday wear and school!

I've actually bought three Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me since April which sounds obsessive but most of them are Christmas presents - Do you understand my love for this £2.99 lip product? It's a lot a love haha!

I honestly reach for mine daily.

Emoji


EEEEE I'm so excited to tell you guys about my watch!
So a few weeks ago I was contacted by Born Pretty Store to see if I wanted to choose a watch & mention it on my blog.
At first I was a little bit worried - What if I don't like the watch very much?  I'd never lie about something here on Niamh's Dream - The way I see it is if you lie about a product what's the point in even having a blog?

But I didn't need to worry because since it's arrived it has been on my wrist all. the. time.
As you can see it's a bracelet-style watch which is pretty unique, non?
 I got a lot of compliments in school about it and I now know what to get one of my friends *cough cough* Rebecca for Christmas (Which on the subject of Christmas who else is super excited?!)

There is two 'adjustable clips' so it will fit most people's wrists.
The Born Pretty Store is really cheap and this watch is no exception - it's under £10!
But if you want to pay even less you can use a 10% discount code on the bracelet watch I have - NIAMHC10

(Remember it's in capital letters!)

The watch comes in loads of different colours and I think it's quite autumnal with the little leaf charm!

Emoji

So that's everything - it's nice to acknowledge the small things that make your day/week/month a bit better!

I'll see you next week,

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Is it weird to want to celebrate that I'm the first to comment? *go me* lol I really want that watch though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it is weird but sure go you!
      And eeeee I do love it a lot :)

      Delete
  2. I feel the same as you do with the baby lips! I find some just don't do anything for my lips, but the ywllow one (can't remember what it's called right now) is actually quite good! I've just followed on here and bloglovin!:-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the yellow one but yeah I really want to try one of the non-tinted ones!
      N'awwww thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Wonderful bracelet watch <3

    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually buy Kiss magazine every month, but I might give glamour a try, for a change.
    My sister just walked in there and saw Taylor swift on the screen and started yelling at me to tell her about Taylor Swift and which magazine it is in. (she's obsessed!)

    BTW, that watch is gorgeous! I absolutely adore boho things and that watch is definitely going on my Christmas list. I CANNOT WAIT FOR CHRITSMAS!!! ^_^
    (I even did a post about how much I love Christmas)
    Marian ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't bought KISS in a few months but I used to buy it all the time - I still think it's great ^.^
      Haha we have that in common then ;)
      Yeah I'm so pleased with the watch, it's just so pretty!
      And EEEEEEE I live for December - my all time favourite month.

      Thanks for your long comment Marian ;) I enjoyed reading it!

      xx

      Delete
  5. I Love Taylor so much! + that watch is gorgeous :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan too - she's so pretty!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award! :D <3
    Niamh x
    http://secretlifeofniamh.blogspot.ie/2013/10/versatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...