Saturday, December 07, 2013

new blog design & little update

photography
not my photo (sadly!) - found on we heart it

So I finally got a new blog design! 

I've wanted to get a blog 'makeover' for ages now because I wasn't fussed on my old one and I was getting serious blog envy when I saw other people's beautiful blogs.
(I'm a sucker for pretty things.)
Anyway I'm definitely not talented enough when it comes to html, designing and all that jazz so I needed to get professional help!
It took me a while to decide who to go to but when I found Floracrest Designs I was so happy - lovely designs for such a good price. You should check it out, for sure!

With a change in the look of this little webpage I feel a lot more motivated to post.
BUT there is a reason why I haven't posted in over a month - and no it's not because I didn't like my blog design!
I think I explained before but my camera broke just before Halloween and I was kind of stuck.
"Should I buy an okay, decent camera OR wait and get a really great one for Christmas?"
I decided on the latter and I'm currently lusting after the Canon 600D. So hopefully (fingers, toes and eyes crossed) I'll have it in my hands on December 25th.
I may have a few photos saved on my laptop ready to be used in posts which I can put up between now and Christmas so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Emoji

In other news I have GCSE mock exams from Monday until the 20th of December (I know, kill me now please) so I can't be as active on here as I'd like to be but I will try my very best to write up a post or two (recent purchases, lush bath bomb review...) when I have time or take a study break. Which would require me to study. Ha.

I should get back to my P.E Controlled Assessment. Only I would leave a 90 page assignment until the weekend before it's due... Send help. And chocolate. And a plane to New York. Please?

But in all seriousness what do you think of the new blog design? 

I've missed you guys!


 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Love your new blog design ! Good luck in your exams :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog design is gorgeous! Good luck with your exams can't wait to hear more :) xx

    bittersweet-bhavna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your posts! Glad you're back but I hate you for making me want to change my blog layout again haha :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you, it's good to be back! And hahaha! Your blog design is lovely, don't be silly :)

      Delete
  4. I love your new blog design. Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Niamh! Nice blog. If you dont mind can you check your mail please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, it's so pretty! My blog makeovers tend to get messy and it usually ends up looking like rubbish.
    Your header is gorgeous and the colours are so elegant yet simple.
    I'm getting a canon camera for Christmas too. I'm not sure which one to be exact though.
    Marian ^_^ x
    acertainperhaps.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the new design! + how's that mac lippie treating you? X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you alice! I love it a lottt and I really want to write a post about it after christmas...

      Delete
  8. Your blog design is gorgeous!

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blog design is gorgeous! I have just moved to a new URL myself and had a makeover, its so much fun, if a bit stressful!

    www.beautybyageek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just followed your blog, It's going to be great! x

      Delete
  10. Nice design! Awesome!! :D
    Can you visit my blog and leave a comment in there? ^^

    http://mis-fil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...