Friday, January 03, 2014

LUSH twilight bath bomb


Hello!
I had the most relaxing bath on New Year's Eve.
Yes that's right - while everyone was out partying I had a pamper night for one. And it was wonderful!
If you read my 'what I got for christmas' post then you would have seen I got the twilight bath bomb from my little sister & I was really looking forward to using it. It kind of intrigued me because on the lush website it claims that the combination of lavendar and ovaltine will help induce sleep - and since I haven't been falling asleep until 2 or 3am during the christmas holidays, it sounded perfect!
As you can see in the photos above, when twilight is first put in the bath it releases a pink/purple colour and after a while blue is released. It foams and bubbles away but by the time the bath bomb has fizzed out there isn't as much foam/bubbles as I first thought. Twilight turns your bath a very deep purple and there are tiny sparkles - I think this is supposed to represent what the sky looks like at twilight - kinda cool, right?!
I found it really moisturising and my skin was left very soft.
It was NYE so obviously I stayed up until 12am and then I ended up watching (or should I say re-watching) the one direction movie again so I can't really say the bath bomb made me sleepy - but I did consume a lot of sugar that night so...

Anyway I would totally recommend the twilight bath bomb. The foam and bubbles (even if there wasn't as much as I expected) mixed with the colour, sparkles and beautiful lavender scent made it one of my all-time favourite lush products! I'm already thinking about when I can repurchase it...

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh this looks so pretty! Plus I could do with some help nodding off, that new angry birds game keeps me up all night! :)

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the twilight bath bomb too.
    itsaleyna.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are soo pretty, perfect for a girly pampering evening :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely! I'm never really keen on the scent in store, but I might have to pick it up now :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am heading to Dublin soon I hope I get to LUSH on Grafton Street, I have never tried the bath bombs! :)

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there a few days ago! I hope you get to try them soon! xxx

      Delete
  6. Love lush products, this seems so amazing.
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...