Wednesday, January 15, 2014

mini things are better.


Hello!
I love mini things. 
And you know what? I don't think I'm the only one.
Compared to full sized products they can be practical, easier to throw into your bag and let's be honest: cuter.
So whenever I saw all the travel mini's in boots just before christmas I silently freaked out. Although I'm not travelling anywhere in the near future (sadly) I thought to myself  'well I'm not sure if I'll like Hand Food so there's no point in getting the full sized product and paying more only to discover I hate it'.
Therefore I picked up Soap & Glory's Hand Food and their hand cleansing gel Hand Maid and headed over to the till to pay. It was there the women behind the counter told me there was a 3 for 2 offer on the travel mini's so I scurried back and chose the nivea creme after hearing so much about it.
The total came to £5 (Soap & Glory products were £2.50 each and the nivea creme was £1.50 so I got the cheapest free) which I think is pretty good for three little products.

I absolutely love Hand Food and got the full sized one for christmas so I definitely won't be running out soon - I still prefer taking the mini one to school though.
Hand Maid is something I bought just because it looks adorable and girly but I do use it often and it doesn't leave my hands gross & dry like some hand sanitizers.
I'm still not completely convinced on the Nivea Creme. It's very thick, almost like the texture of sudocreme, so I think it's good for dry patches but maybe not for everyday pampering.

Although I'm not 100% I think the 3 for 2 offer may still be available on travel sized products so you should check it out next time you're in boots. Not only was there other Soap & Glory products but I remember there was also little hair things like dry shampoo etc.

Do you have a weak spot for mini products too?!

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

10 comments:

  1. loved this post and your blog! im new to blogging if you could try looking? ranimayx.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you rani! sure thing :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love mini products too, they're so much easier to carry around x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini products are super cute!! much easier to throw in your bag and keep in the car & stuff x

    http://lauralourambleswithyou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I tend to always go for travel-size things.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I recently nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog. Let me know if you do the post! http://agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, who doesn't love these mini essentials? Nivea is always great and love S&G :)
    Good job with the blog, everything is so cute !

    passingfancyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mini things too! I just came across your blog & I'm happy that I did. I love it here. It seems we have a lot in common! :)
    I've been looking through old posts as well & see you're a fan of Dan & Phil! I love them as well! I followe you on GFC & can't wait to see lots more! Keep in touch! :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah! Dan & Phil are amazing :)
      I love your blog as well xxx

      Delete
  8. The soap & glory mini's are fab value for money and all of their products smell gorgeous! Definitely the best drugstore brand everrrr...♥

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...