Saturday, February 15, 2014

galentine's day


Galentine's Day 
A day created by fictional character Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation where you celebrate valentine's day with your friends on February 13th. Get it? Like GALentine's day.
Anyway on Thursday my friends and I got together and celebrated galentine's day! I mean it wasn't specifically a galentine's day celebration - it was also because of midterm and my friend grace's sixteeth birthday but I had it on my mind.

It was such a lovely little evening - we ate chinese food, watched movies (one direction and superbad), ate more food, went on youtube/vine and generally talked rubbish.
I guess your average sleepover.
It's nice to have a set day for appreciating your friends and just being together.

Also that night we made Rebecca (I call her B so let's refer to her as that from now on, shall we?) a blog because she's always wanted one. It's not much at the minute but you should check it out and follow.

So, did you celebrate galentine's day? Or valentine's day? ;) 

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I need to follow Rebecca, thanks for reminding me! *whispers* 'B' won't work... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! When I watched the episode of parks & rec where they mentioned galentine's day I was like, 'I have to do that!'

      x

      Delete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...