Monday, March 24, 2014

a blog break?


I've been putting off this post because something about it seems so final but here we go.
I don't think this will affect anyone's life nor will many of you notice but I kind of want to explain why my blog won't be active for a little while incase you wonder.
I'll start off by saying I am so envious of people who are good at time management - I suck at it. You know the whole 'study for 45 minutes and then take a 15 minute break'? Yeah that has never worked for me because my 15 minute break turns into a 50 minute break and by then I've already wasted the day (this is what I convince myself anyway) so I just carrying on doing whatever it was I was doing - watching YouTube videos, reading girly novels etc. And I pretty much repeat this cycle so as you can tell I'm not getting anything productive done. I literally just watched five seasons of sex and the city and I only started the series in February - if you can't detect a problem there then you're obviously as bad as me!

So I'm taking a break. A little break until mid June and then I'm free to do everything unproductive!
And it's not just my blog that I'm taking a break from, it's also the internet.
Yeah. Kinda scary.
I live for the internet but I think unplugging is the best thing for me right now - I rely on it way too much.

Also my blogging mojo has sorta disappeared. You know how sometimes you're completely head over heels in love with blogging and that's all you can think about but every now and again you feel entirely uninspired? I'm definitely in that uninspired place right now. 
So hopefully I'll return bursting with ideas and regular posts for the summer time (SUMMER!!!)

Okay..... I think this is it. It's time to say goodbye. 
Haha no but in all seriousness I will miss my blog but it won't be too long - I'll survive.
I shall leave you with this photo I took of my dogs last week. They're looking at me as if I have three heads and I don't fit in. It's sort of adorable?


Good luck with whatever exams you have and if you don't have any then count yourself lucky!
See you soon ^.^

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams! I know exactly what you're going through; I'm studying for my highers right now and I'm finding it really hard to buckle-down and get on with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (sorry for the late reply!!) thank you & I hope your exams went well! x

      Delete
  2. omg i'm gonna miss your posts so much! i wish you all the best in your exams and can't wait for you to return!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dogs! I'll miss your posts, even though I've only atarted following over the past couple of months I've stalked all your posts ever so yeah! Good luck with your gsces! I'm the exact same when it comes to studying! I'm going to have to give up the Internet after the Easter break (or before I'm not too sure) because I have a lot of revising to do!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm only getting back to you now! It's nice to have revision and gcse's over with, that's for sure! Thank you so much for reading my blog & I hope your exams went well x

      Delete
  4. Love your dogs :))
    Michelaxx

    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww the dogs are so cute!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with your exams, in retrospect of the past three years GCSE's are minor so enjoy the smaller exams it only gets more intense unfortunately!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your exams ;) my name is niamh to, and im from Ireland! What part are you from? Im from kilkenny! I also have a blog it would be brilliant if you could check it out!
    http://beautybyniamh00.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dogs)))
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going through the same, thing Gcse's are tough right! I just came across your blog and funny enough, I too am a 16 year old blogger from Ireland (also sitting Gcses haha)
    www.madsyroo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Hope yours went well - I saw on your blog that you're moving to America! That's crazy, I hope you settle in okay :)

      Delete
  10. Good luck and can't wait till your back, love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...