Monday, September 01, 2014

a pretty paperchase planner


What is it about new stationery that makes my heart beat a little faster? 
I was having a nosy on the Paperchase website last week when my eyes landed on this gem. To some it may look like a notebook that belongs to a seven year old... but it is actually a planner designed for teenagers. Well I assume it is designed for teenagers because it has a page for you to fill in your timetable and when your exams are - and what seven year old needs that? 
Not only is it cute (and you cannot deny that it's cute) it is also really practical. It has plenty of room for you to write down the homework given that day (hopefully not much) and there are a few pages at the back where you can record 'silly' things like what films you want to watch & books you plan to read. 

You're never too old for stickers...

(Sorry I went a bit overboard on the pictures but it's too pretty not to share!)

At £8 I would consider this planner to be cheap, especially when you look at the quality of it. It is hardback and so a lot more sturdy than the planners my school gives us.
  I swear I'm not getting paid to write this, haha, it is just my current favourite thing!

Anyway... there is only so much that can be said about a planner. 
But like all adorable stationery, it makes going back to school a little more bearable. 
What do you think of the planner? Cute or too babyish? 

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

22 comments:

  1. So cute! I've already bought my planner for this year but I'd be seriously considering this one if I hadn't!

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest planner aw! Best of luck for the new school year! xx http://ridawkward-and-hyperbubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute planner! Thanks for reminding me I need to get organized!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it?! And not a problem ;)
      x

      Delete
  4. This is such an adorable planner! Gossh, if only I didnt buy the planner I brought from WHSmith. Then could have gotten this one hehe!

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh that's so cute! I'm gonna need that for my GCSE's! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow £8 is such a good price! I don't think that'll fit my homework but it would be awesom planning none school activities :P

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of those sticker for important events. This is super cute I love seeing stationary posts xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love stationary posts! Stationary is my secret addiction! X

      Delete
  8. awww so cute! i collect stationary too :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love stationary shopping. I brought the notebook version of this the other day, I didn't know there was a diary! It's so cute, I wish I got this one instead, I really need a school diary as well, but I'm too late now. It's such a cute diary!:)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stationary is definitely my weakness! And I didn't know there was a notebook version, that's cool ^.^
      x

      Delete
  10. It's adorable, and I love that there are stickers available! I'm thinking about getting a new one for the school year as well, I'm sure that having one that looked like this cute would make me use it even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stickers are a nice touch ;) And I'd totally recommend this one (but you already know that since you read the post, haha!) x

      Delete
  11. this planner is so so cute !! i want one:)

    ps luvvvvv your blog design xxxx

    pinkdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. this planner is the CUTEST! I love cute planners! I mean, who wants a plain and boring planner??? ;)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute planner!! Love the owls! <3

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is by far one of the cutest planners ever!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love stationary! �� It is my weakness xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...