Tuesday, January 27, 2015

what's in my bag?


Although what's in my bag posts and videos have been around for years, I've never wrote my own. 
And that's simply because I've never really had a bag. Okay, obviously I've owned bags, quite a few, but none have been a staple that I use with every outfit. Then along came this brown satchel from River Island. Big enough to hold everything I need but still a good size to carry around everywhere. I adore the look of satchels, how they add an instant sleekness to an outfit. So, yeah, this bag is pretty cool and since I've got a collection of 'stuff' in it, I thought I'd share that with you. Cause that's a normal thing to do on the internet apparently. 


♥ I've started taking my fuijifilm polaroid camera with me whenever I leave the house just in case a photo opportunity arises (only five pictures left though... I must order some more off amazon!)

♥ I've had my purse, which is also from River Island, for about three years now so I'll hopefully treat myself to a new one soon.

♥ This month's Vogue is in my bag currently as I bought it while I was in town. How beautiful is Jordan Dunn?

♥ Trident Splash chewing gum. I'm not sure if it's strange to recommend chewing gum but you should try it out if you haven't already, it's so good!

♥ My 2015 planner is in there to encourage me to get organised...

♥ My Iphone, which is actually my sister's old phone, is usually with me although I have to say I'm not as addicted to it as I thought I would be. Still it's nice to finally have a phone again.

And that's everything in my bag right now. It's kinda weird how popular these posts are when you think about it...
Anyway, have you done a what's in my bag post? If so, link it below! I'm nosy! 

 photo sign_zpsce874fdb.jpg

22 comments:

  1. Your bag is ADORABLE~ You're killing me with that Fuji Polaroid camera! The cuteness <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH don't get me STARTED on how difficult it is to find a handbag that I like, holds everything I need (or at least tell myself I need) and doesn't look ridiculously large... I love this satchel! Always liked how they looked but never found one in a colour that I could say I really adored. I recently bought my own staple bag with the last of my christmas money... a navy blue square sort of satchel-esqe number from Accessorise. I might have to do a bag post myself!

    great post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accessorize is perfect for bags... and pretty much everything. You should definitely do one Alannah! Thank you x x

      Delete
  3. I wish I was this organised/not cluttered! I carry my whole life around with me in my bag I swear, which means I can never find what I actually want when I go digging through it all aha!
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bag is organised most of the time but you should see my purse! Full of receipts and cinema tickets - it's so messy! x x

      Delete
  4. I love you blog and i have just started my blog im 13 heres the link you dont have to look at it but i thought i would just tell you xxx http://prettyteenagethings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag and purse looks fab girl :)

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your purse! It's absolutely gorgeous! x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved satchels or any purse with some kind of structure to it! I have a several satchels that range in size, but I have yet to find one big enough to fit a whole magazine and camera. I'm afraid my own purse organizing skills aren't as strong as yours though, I tend to carry my whole house in my purse! :)

    -Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the structure of satchels, the way your things stay organised! Haha, it's likely that'll happen within the next few weeks! x

      Delete
  8. I always love whats in my bag posts, this is so good! Love your blog x

    Lucy | www.missdaisylu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so good! And i love your style of writing too :)

    www.indianchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love satchels, I was reading this when I realised we have the same bag! I love this bag apart from I use it for school so mine isn't in nearly as good condition as yours; pen marks all over it and considering the weight of my school books I have no idea how the straps have lasted so long.

    I really like the idea of bringing your polaroid camera with you everywhere and so, if I have room in my bag sometime, I might consider joining in as well :)

    Ellie | http://anythingandeverythingnowish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would use it as a school bag but it's a bit too small! And yeah, I really need to take more polaroids but first I need to buy more film cause I've only got 1 picture left! x

      Delete
  11. I love your satchel, it's gorgeous! I wish I could keep my bag as organized as yours! I nominate you for the One Lovely Blog Award, here's the link: http://dancedollymine.blogspot.ie/2015/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bag is amazing! Been trying to find a bag for a while, not too big but big enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bag is gorgeous - I can't believe how organized it is!
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your purse is in good condition for being 3 years old. These types of blog posts are always interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I'd absolutely love to hear your thoughts on this one...